- 3.5 cups fresh cranberries, ground in food processor
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 orange, quartered and ground in food processor (with peel), or 1 tsp grated orange peel and 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbs melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp flour
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all filling ingredients.
- Place in pie crust.
- Make lattice strips of crust for top of pie.
- Paint crust top with one egg beaten with 1 Tbs milk to make it shiny and brown.
- Bake 1 hour at 400°.
You are visitor number since May 1, 2008.