- 1/2 glass yellow raisins (about 5 fl. oz)
- about 3 oz rum
- 6 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 Tbs honey
- about 6 oz graham cracker crumbs
- 4-5 oz semisweet chocolate
- 4-5 oz sour cream
- Soak raisons in rum for one hour
- Mix melted butter, cocoa and honey
- Add soaked raisons with their rum
- Mix in enough graham cracker crumbs to make it firm
- Press hard into a tinfoil lined, buttered, bread loaf pan
- Melt chocolate and mix with an equal amount of sour cream.
- Pour sour cream chocolate mixture onto the cake
- Cool in fridge until hard.
You are visitor number since May 1, 2008.