Norman I. Silber
Professor of Law
5. Book, UNDERSTANDING NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, LAW, POLICY AND MANAGEMENT (David C. Hammack and Victor Futter, co-authors)(Carolina Academic Press, publication date 2004).
4. Book, With All Deliberate Speed: The Life of Philip Elman, An Oral History Memoir in Mr. Elman's Words (University of Michigan Press 2004) Further Information on "With All Deliberate Speed .
3. Book, a corporate form of freedom: the transformation of the nonprofit sector (2001).Hutchinson Prize nominee; many reviews, including Mich. Law Review Annual Survey (2003). Further Information about A Corporate Form of Freedom.
2. Book, Test and Protest, The Influence of Consumers
1. Book, Oral History of the American Council on Consumer
Interests, Education, Professional Training, and Legal Practice Publications Media
Professional Affiliations and Activities Memberships, Professional Societies and Community Work