Please fill out the following and return to me by email:
Preferred nickname, if any:
2. Undergraduate institution, class and major
3. Any graduate degrees, year and field
4. Titles of major writings (seminar papers, theses, etc).
5. Anything else important about your academic career to date
6. Have you taken courses in:
Political theory/political philosophy/ethics no__ yes, basic ___ yes advanced ___
Economics no ___ yes, basic ___ yes, advanced ___
7. Most important or interesting jobs or positions (title, responsibilities)
8. Career ambition/goal if known
9. Why did you decide to attend law school?
10. What are you hoping to learn here?
11. Something about yourself that you’d want me to know, that would help me to understand what is important to you, what you want to get out of the course, or what you can contribute to my or your fellow-students’ understanding of the subject.
12. Last interesting book you read and some reaction you had to it.